Thursday, October 1, 2009

T-5...Check Please


As of Monday, I have only FOUR chemo cocktails left! Yay for the number FOUR!

It's not a FOURgone conclusion, of course, because in the FOURfront of my heart and mind, it is all God willing, that I continue to move FOURward in this health and healing that He has mercifully and graciously FOURordained FOUR me; so without further ado, and beFOUR I FOURget, I would like to thank Him FOUR one more chemo cocktail in my rear-view mirror and this pleasant FOURshadowing of only FOUR more left.
What a good gift that was for my FOURty-FOURth birthday! Makes my FOURhead unfurrow it's brows as my smile tries to meet them.
I won't go on about this FOURever, but I just thought I would FOURwarn y'all, that in a wee bit more than a FOURtnight I will be teeing up for the T- FOURth and swinging like a mad woman. And I think you are supposed to yell "FOUR" when you do that.
So FOUR!

P.S. This post was brought to you by the number FOUR, obviously, but also by my new MacBook that I got FOUR my birthday (along with its baby brother, my new iPhone) from my FOURmost supporter, Dave, who is usually not in the FOURfront, but behind the lines working overtimes to save up the dimes to support my writing and rhymes. How's that FOUR gangsta?Anyway, I just want to say thanks to the number FOUR, the peeps at Apple, Dave, and of course, FOUR viewers like y'all!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's enough to make four a fav number! I'm foured to the floor...or floored by fours. (Oh, never mind! Tha's your department.)
So glad you had a great b-day.
I think of you often when I reveiew my two fav passages in the Bible: Phil 3:10 and Gal 2:20. My prayer for me is "not I, but Christ" and I pray that for you too. Here in the love of Christ we stand! Yay and amen!
Becky E

Daria said...

Cute cute cute ... I like it!

All the best to you!

Jenny Lynn said...

So I love you :)

Anonymous said...

You are a silly, clever girl! One of the many things I love about you. Your fourever friend! Wendy

Thirty's thoughts said...

Julie,
I'm so glad to be part of your world, even if its just tennis. I thought we rocked it the other day.